|A prepaid Visa card is an alternative banking card that only lets you spend the money you load onto the card. Like a debit card, a prepaid card works at any merchant that accepts its payment network. It’s safer and more convenient than using cash.
Get your BOK Prepaid Visa card
- There’s a Visa Card Request Form which is available online and in our designated branches that you’ll need to fill, make sure the information you’re providing is a match with the one already registered in your Bank of Khartoum account’s form. Specially your mobile phone number and email.
- Submit the Visa Card Request Form in our designated Visa Services branches, besides the deposit slip with the amount you want to load /reload your card with “in USD” to the responsible employee at the branch.
- Prepaid Visa Card issuance and top-up is subject to fees 40$, 3$ respectively.
- Prepaid Visa Card validity is one year.
- Card top up limit is $ 3,000 per day.
- Card maximum balance is $ 10,000.
- You’ll receive your card at the same day from branch.
- Once the above steps are completed and once your Visa prepaid card details are received, you will be able to enjoy all Visa services online and in all stores through all Visa payment platforms around the world.
Visa Prepaid Card Limits
|Visa Card type
||Daily purchase limit
||Annual Maintenace Fees
||Weekly Purchase limit
||Daily ATM Withdrawal limit
||100 $ Daily