Visa Debit Card
It is a Visa card that is linked to the customer’s foreign currency account, and the current balance of the card will be as same as the balance on the account.
Annual fees apply according to the type of card (Gold, Platinum, and Infinite).
Debit Visa Card can be used for online shopping, Point of Sale and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) that accept Visa cards all over the world.
VISA Debit Card Features
- The daily purchase limit for purchases is $5,000 per day and weekly an announcement will be made if any increase in the transaction ceiling is made.
- The limit for withdrawals from ATMs bearing the Visa logo is $300 per day.
- The customer can issue only one basic card.
- Recharge is done in cash in dollars, no other currency is accepted and no transfer from the customer’s account is accepted.
- Providing Visa services is exclusively for Bank of Khartoum customers and for cards issued by Bank of Khartoum only.
- A basic card will not be issued to those under the age of 18.
- Not all commercial sites accept payment via Visa from Sudan, given that Sudan was on the list of prohibited countries and Visa promised that they are diligent and eager to communicate with most of the prohibited sites. If the card is not accepted at any site, please submit a complaint through the call center.
Get a Visa Debit Card
- A Bank of Khartoum customer who has an active dollar account goes to one of the designated branches that provide Visa services
- In the event that the customer does not have a dollar account, a Visa dollar account opening form must be submitted in addition to a Visa card application form with a supply of cash dollars to top-up the account
- The card will be requested and created after depositing an amount on the account with a balance of at least $100
- The card is issued and delivered to the branch within 5 working days
|Visa Card type||Issuance fees||Minimum Balance||Usage per day||Usage limit per week|
|Corporate||$ 200||$ 5,000||$ 5,000||$ 25,000|