Awareness and information that will help protect you against new threats
Dear valued customer,
We at Bank of Khartoum are committed to protecting your mobile banking account information and keeping it secure. Details regarding your banking activities can be exploited through fake apps /websites /viruses /malware /phishing etc.
Protect your account and its contained information by the following security tips:
- Always use a mobile that you trust.
- Always log out from your Bankak APP after finishing your mobile banking session.
- In case your Bankak information is compromised please contact the BOK helpline immediately to block your mobile banking account in case of suspected access.
- Don’t share your password.
- Don’t share your device IMEI.
- Don’t enter your user name and password at any website other than the authenticated BOK website.
- Don’t click unknown links or website or use unknown Apps.
- Check your balance immediately after receiving any cash transfer.
- Only use Google Store or iOS Store to download the Bankak App
- If you are using a rooted device/unauthorized device, Android/iOS version.
Please change your device or Android/iOS version to continue using the App.
Fake pages examples
In addition to the above mentioned, you can be sure Bank of Khartoum endeavors to keep you safe online. Protects your details and secures your information on your phone.
If subjected to any security breach/suspected access or fraud, call us immediately on 0156661000/1913 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org