Visa Debit Card
It is a Visa card that is linked to the customer’s foreign currency account, and the current balance of the card will be as same as the balance on the account.
Annual fees apply according to the type of card (Gold, Platinum, and Infinite).
Debit Visa Card can be used for online shopping, Point of Sale and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) that accept Visa cards all over the world.
VISA Card Features
- The customer can issue only one basic card.
- Recharge is done in cash in dollars, no other currency is accepted and no transfer from the customer’s account is accepted.
- Providing Visa services is exclusively for Bank of Khartoum customers and for cards issued by Bank of Khartoum only.
- A basic card will not be issued to those under the age of 18.
- Not all commercial sites accept payment via Visa from Sudan, given that Sudan was on the list of prohibited countries and Visa promised that they are diligent and eager to communicate with most of the prohibited sites. If the card is not accepted at any site, please submit a complaint through the call center.
How to get a Visa Gold Card
- A Bank of Khartoum customer who has an account goes to one of the designated branches that provide Visa services
- In the event that the customer does not have a dollar account, a Visa dollar account opening form must be submitted in addition to a Visa card application form with a supply of cash dollars to top-up the account
- Card Validity is 3 years.
- The card is issued and delivered to the branch within 5 working days.
|Visa Card type||Issuance Fees||Reload Fees||Mimum Balance||Daily purchase limit||Annual Maintenace Fees||Weekly Purchase limit||Daily ATM Withdrawal limit|
|GOLD||$50||Non||$100||$5,000||25 $||15.000 $||300 $ Daily|