Dokhry “Kids Smart Saving Account” from Bank of Khartoum present the first Kid’s Branch in Sudan, which targets the age group from day one till 18 years old.
You can open Dokhry Account by visiting the kids’ branch in Al-Waha Mall, 1stfloor, or by visiting any of Bank of Khartoum Branches.
You can open Dokhry Account by visiting any of Bank of Khartoum Branches.
The required documents are:
- Kid’s birth certificate.
- Parent/Guardian ID include National number (Passport or Driver license or military ID... etc).
- The child can deposit cash in account through an ATM Machines (CDM) or through any of Bank of Khartoum branches.
- All withdrawal transactions and payment of financial liabilities are limited to the child's parent/guardian.
- Kids can enjoy full management of the account when they reach 18 years old, after visiting the branch to upgrade the account.
- Fast and easy procedures.
- Improve the Child’s banking and financial handling skills.
- No limited balance in account.
- Kid’s ATM Card is accepted at all ATMs and POS.