Together for brighter future
Education Finance Program gives you the opportunity to educate yourself /relatives in the highest educational institutions in the country to meet your vision for a unique academic and practical future.
- Easy procedures and quick approvals.
- Easy monthly installments.
- Co-borrowers are allowed.
- Wide networks of schools, universities and educational institutes.
- Salaried Employees.
- Self Employed Business (SEB).
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP).
Finance Available For:
- Pre-primary & primary.
- Post Graduate.
- Professional Certificates.
- Maximum SDG 4.500.000
- 12 months for Schools & Universities.
- 36 months for Post graduate studies & Professional certificates.
Minimum Income Requirement:
- SDG 1,000 net income for salaried segment.
- SDG 1,000 net income for SEB, SEP and Non-Resident Sudanese.
- Minimum 25 years at application.
- Maximum 65 years at maturity.
- Salaried: Confirmed employee (not on probation).
- SEB/SEP: Business running for 1 year minimum.
Education Finance Applicants:
- Direct Uncle.
- Direct Aunt.
- Any other person (relation to be mentioned).
- Applicant’s Valid ID.
- Applicant’s National Number Certificate.
- 2 references with valid ID's and complete address (Blood relatives with different address are allowed).
- 2 recent colored photos (Passport photo size).
- Student national number certificate.
- 2 student’s colored Photos (passport photo size).
- Valid invoice from BOK authorized institution.
- Salary Certificate with date of joining, occupation and salary breakdown.
Self Employed Business / Self Employed Professionals:
- Company registration documents.
- Last 6 months stamped bank statement.
* Finance available for Sudanese nationals only
* Terms and conditions apply
The numbers it’s not accurate and to visit the HQ for further information’s.