Bank of Khartoum Savings Account is aimed at customers who are interested in saving some of their money while enjoying profits on their deposits. Account authorizes the Bank to invest the funds deposited by the customers distributed from the common Mudaraba pool. Profits are shared between the investor and shareholders at the end of the calendar year, based on the lowest monthly balance.
Features of BOK Saving Account
- Banking services, allowing deposit and withdrawal at any Bank of Khartoum branch in the country, irrespective of which branch the account is opened at.
- Customer (individuals only) can give standing instructions for payment of bills and other periodical payments and fund transfer facility to any bank inside or outside Sudan as per CBOS regulations.
- Free account statement (bi-annually).
- Several of Electronic Banking Services (Mobile banking, Internet banking…etc).
- Free ATM card with access to all BOK ATMs free Account holders are charged for the second ATM card.
- 24/7 call center with Tele-banking services.
- This investment account is based on the Islamic principle of Mudaraba.
Requirements of Saving Account
- Valid ID Prove.
- Amount for deposit.