Dokhry Kid’s Smart Saving Account from Bank of Khartoum represent the First Kid’s Branch in Sudan, Targeting the age group from day 1 to 17 years old.
The account has the highest return on deposit among other saving account that exists in the banking market in Sudan.
You can open a Dokhry Account by visiting BOK kids Branch in Al Waha Mall (1st Floor) from Saturday to Thursday between 12:00 pm and 8:00 pm or any of Bank of Khartoum, Khartoum branches.
To open an Account you need:
- The Kid’s birth certificate
- Parent’s valid ID ( National ID, Personal ID, Passport, Driving License)
- The kid can make cash deposit through ATM or via BOK Branches.
- Cash withdrawal and payment of financial liabilities are limited to the child's parent (father of the child).
- At the time the kid turns 18 years old then he or she can enjoy full administration of the account.
- A higher return on deposits.
- No minimal balance required for account opening
- Kid’s ATM Card is accepted at all ATMs and POS in Sudan.
- Improve the Child’s banking and financial handling skills.
- Fast and easy procedures.