Dokhry “Kids Smart Saving Account” from Bank of Khartoum present the first Kid’s Branch in Sudan, which targets the age group from day one till 18 years old.
The account has the highest return on deposit among other saving account that exists in the banking market in Sudan.
You can open Dokhry Account by visiting any of Bank of Khartoum Branches.
The required documents are:
- Kid’s birth certificate.
- Parent/Guardian valid ID (National ID, Passport, or Driving License + National Number Certificate).
- All transactions and payment of financial liabilities are limited to the child's parent/guardian.
- Kids can enjoy full management of the account when they reach 18 years old.
- High profit rate.
- Fast and easy procedures.
- No minimum balance required for account opening.
- Kid’s ATM Card is accepted at all ATMs and POS.
- Improve the Child’s banking and financial handling skills.
- Enjoy the greatest discounts at many outlets and entertainment venues